Jugoslavija Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTražiLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin
! ! ! REINKARNACIJA ! ! !
Login
Član:
Password:
Prijavi me automatski: 
:: Zaboravljen password
Traži

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Anketa
Kako vam se čini novi YU-Online izgled?
Rezultati
Ko je prisutan na forumu
Ukupno 5 korisnika online: 0 registrovanih, 0 skriven, 5 gostiju

niko

Najviše korisnika koji su istovremeno bili na forumu do sada bilo je 66 dana: 1st April 2011, 14:06
Preporučene stranice
free forum

Forum rules

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Mirza
Osnivač
Osnivač
Mirza

Male
Broj poruka : 1300
Godina : 33
Mjesto : Bijeljina / YU
Posao : Student: I godina Mašinskog fakulteta u Istočnom Sarajevu
Obrazovanje : Mašinski tehničar IV godine
Reputacija : 1
Bodovi : 6
Datum upisa : 2008-06-14

Forum rules Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Forum rules   Forum rules I_icon_minitime2nd August 2008, 14:44

This forum has been created on the 14th June 2008 and it's goals are to unite as many Yugoslavs and other comrades as possible. But apart from that Yu-Online aims to teach the youth about the Golden Age of Marshall Tito and Yugoslavia as well as to teach them about brotherhood, unity and a sense of toleration.

In order to aviod unpleasent situations I hereby ask of every comrade NOT to offend anyone in any way, be it national, racial or religious.

"Of course, no one in our land should not give up his nationality,
but we all are, at the same time, Yugoslavs as well.
"
Josip Broz Tito

Debates in every civilised way are allowed. Insults, belittling and swearing will not be tolerated.

Furthermore, in order to gain acces to the whole forum, you must register by pressing the correspoding button above (Registracija). If you have any issues (if you need help, translations or similar), feel free to contact forum staff by sending an e-mail to jugoslavijaonline@gmail.com

SMRT FAŠIZMU - SLOBODA NARODU!
Na vrh Go down
http://yu-pokret.yforum.biz/forum.htm

Forum rules
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1